Friday, July 17, 2015

How to Prove Your You-ness

How stupid of me. I forgot to change an account to my new phone number before the old number lapsed. Now every time I try to login, I have to answer these stupid questions because I can't receive a special code by phone.

Which of these people do you know? Er... no. Are they neighbors? Were they in my high school or college? Are they extended family? How the hell should I know? My neighbors = nasty people you wouldn't want to know. Fellow classmates = my graduating classes had hundreds, most of whose names I'd never heard. Heck, one college lecture alone could have hundreds of students. Extended family = I've never met many of them.

With whom did you cosign a loan? I don't even get loans for myself; why would I volunteer to be responsible for someone else's? I was raised to believe that if you can't afford it, just forget it. Really, it'll do wonders for your debt level.

Which street is nearest to where you live? OK, so I'm a bit of a hermit. I don't much care to go places, especially in my 'hood. Never wanted to know so much about the area. I actually have to Google map the answer choices and by the time I finish, the questions have expired and they give me a whole new set!

No comments:

Post a Comment